Union Security is actively looking for highly capable and licensed (i.e. trained) individuals who are keen on joining our ranks as Security Officers. We welcome eager individuals who strive to hone and improve their skills and capabilities as enforcers of Security, and look forward to welcoming you on board.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Protecting Lives & Property
- Maintaining the Peace
- Upholding Order and Rules
- Ensuring the Security of the Vicinity
- Responding to Security Emergencies
- Other Security-related functions and responsibilities
To be qualified for this position, you must:
- Possess a valid Security Officer licence issued from the PLRD
- Hold a minimum PLRD Grade of “Security Officer”
- Be able to converse and write in English
- Be able to commit to at least a 4-day work week schedule
- Be Physically and Mentally fit to perform Security Duties such as patrolling
Working at Union Security, you will be entitled to numerous benefits as provided by the Company, above and beyond Singapore’s legislated entitlements to employees as detailed in the Employment Act. This includes your Annual Leave, Discretionary Bonuses, Company Allowances (and Claims), Leave Entitlements, a good and safe working environment, Company Training, Discretionary Loans and Salary Advancements, just to name a few.
For the full list of Employee Benefits, please apply for the position and join us for a face-to-face interview and run-down of all the benefits.
For any enquiries related to this job position, please contact us by giving us a call at +65 6100 7002 or alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com
No prior experience is required.